Monday, July 11, 2011

Here I go!!!

So, I am not a good Blogger....I know from experience...but I would like to be a better blogger, so in starting this blog I am hoping that I will get better at blogging. I am also starting this blog because I have come to the realization that there are not that many Type-1 diabetics out there who are eating PALEO and I would like to change that! I am so inspired from all the bloggers out there who share with us their PALEO stories. People such as Everyday Paleo, Mark's Daily Apple and Primal Toad have motivated me to start my on blog and share my journey with Paleo. So, my plan is to share recipes, stories, inspiration, frustration and just my life. I am not sure how exciting it will be, but I am excited to do it. PALEO has truly changed my life and hopefully my blog will help someone out there who struggled with Type-1 diabetes like I did. I am free now, free to be able to workout without struggling with my blood sugars, free to throw out the scale and free to be the best DIABETIC that I can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment