Friday, July 22, 2011

Preaching Paleo

Preaching Paleo...that is what I do! Why not spread the word about an AMAZING thing that has truly changed my life! I never miss an opportunity to share my PALEO story and to encourage others to make a lifestyle change and go Paleo. Several of my friends are now going PALEO, or at least dipping their toes in the water to test it out.

Just last night I received a facebook message from a friend, sharing her story:

So, I have been following the paleo lifestyle pretty darn religiously. What I have found is that if I eat bread and cheese (like the pizza I ate with friends the other day) like I used to, I feel horrible and sluggish. It is amazing. It really has made a difference. I sleep better and I know this because I can actually remember my dreams. Lol I am down 8 pounds, but more important than that, I feel good. :-)

This is why I Preach Paleo. It is a life changer!

No comments:

Post a Comment