Thursday, August 18, 2011

Poster Child

I wouldn't exactly say that I am the Poster Child for the Paleo Lifestyle...but I am definitely a success story. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I am SO proud of what I have accomplished since bringing the Paleo Diet into my life. I am AMAZED every time I look in the mirror at the person staring back at me. I am fitter, leaner, stronger and healthier then I have every been in my life and it is an AWESOME feeling. The true test to my total body transformation was this past week. I work in the school system and this week is our first week back. It is also the first time many of my coworkers have seen me since school got out. I am lucky that my head could fit through the door when I was leaving because of ALL the compliments I was getting. On my first day back, I wore a pair of new jeans that I had bought a few weeks back and they were TOO big!!! WOW! That was a GREAT feeling.  But you know what the best part was to all of it was, that I had several people ask me for information about the diet and about CrossFit. SO many people asked that I just typed up an email with information to get them started. If my success, changes one persons life, then it is SO worth it to me!!! I will admit that it isn't always easy but thanks to some very important people in my life it is much easier. The true test will be when I go to see my doctor for my diabetes. I can't wait for him to see my SUCCESS. He is the one that got the ball rolling for me but some very important people in my life, Leigh Ann, Kat, and Crystal have helped me to stay on the right path.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, but you do not have to take that step alone. I am blessed to have people taking every step with me. If you need someone to walk with you on your journey, let me know...I will be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment